Retro-Renault Archive Forum Index  
SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FORUMS  •  Log in
Hello, you are currently browsing to Retro-Renault Archive which is a copy of our old forum. You cannot post replies in this forum. Please click here to go to the active website. 
 Project "Silver Streak"
Gentle Ben
Site Subscriber

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:45 am

It's not sweet by any means mate, admittedly it's fantastic nick for the age but there's some rough bits on it... you obviously were admiring from a distance or were looking at someone else's car hehe!

But yeah I like to think I look after it!
Gentle Ben
Site Subscriber

Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:50 am

Well I'll be the first to admit not much has happened with VPM recently, in fact it's not moved since June 22nd!

This week finally provided me with an excuse to get something done with it - a flat tyre on the Vectra, meaning one of the 19's tyres was needed to get the Vectra roadworthy again, in the process rendering the 19 undriveable.

Out of mere interest I wanted to see if it would start, but the battery's lost all it's power and all the oil has been lost from it's long-standing oil leak so I decided to make a start on it's engine conversion....

[img width=600 height=449:615:461:7c8fd5f547]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/gentlebenny/V6%20Conversion%20Pics/DSCI00014.jpg[/img:7c8fd5f547]

All in the air and ready to be stripped down! Very Happy

I'll 'dust off' the V6 Conversion project thread I started and dob a load of pics in there when it starts to get a bit more exciting. Smile

Jump to:   

SPIDER ARCHIVE