Retro-Renault Archive Forum Index  
SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FORUMS  •  Log in
Hello, you are currently browsing to Retro-Renault Archive which is a copy of our old forum. You cannot post replies in this forum. Please click here to go to the active website. 
 Hello
phil21turbo

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:59 pm

Thought Id better say hello...

Kept on an eye on these forums for about 6 months now.

I currently own a J plate ph1 19 16v in Blue, and a E plate ph1 21 turbo in Silver. Sorry but ph1's always rule IMO.

19 is sat on bilsteins with std rims and engine, and usual exhaust and filter options. Bought 19 for cheap from a friend with some mild front end damage. Just fixed (courtesy of elbow grease and some parts from wicked neo) and taking to MOT station next week or so. Should pass with flying colours.

21 is a labour of love. Had several, but current one I stupidly sold, and missed it so much I begged the guy to sell it back to me. Took 1 year for him to agree :!: She is an on going project, as are most. pushing out just under 220bhp at the mo. BUt have more plans to increase the power :twisted:

Hope to meet some of you one day.

P.S. I live close to Slough if any one ever fancies meeting up...
bidderman1969
Retroholic

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:41 am

any pics then chappie? love to see the 19
Barnaby16v
Level 2 User

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:09 am

pic are always good. Very Happy
phil21turbo

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:16 pm

Will get some sorted ASAP - she's been sat up for a couple pfyears so needs a good clean. MOT'in her tomorrow. Once thats doen I'll clean her up and post some pics. :wink:

Jump to:   

SPIDER ARCHIVE