Retro-Renault Archive Forum Index  
SEARCH THE ARCHIVE FORUMS  •  Log in
Hello, you are currently browsing to Retro-Renault Archive which is a copy of our old forum. You cannot post replies in this forum. Please click here to go to the active website. 
 Evening!
coopahstar_83
Level 1 User

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:34 pm

thought i'd post a quick pic n that here, new (ish) to the site, been readin as a guest for ages but finally decided to register!

had my phase 2 clio for bout six months now n just come out of first rebuild, only top end due to head gasket (apologies to every1 who i've already bored with this on other forums!!) took me cupla months to get it sorted but been back on the road for just under a week now and damn i love my car!!! Twisted Evil MOT monday tho so kinda bit jumpy to say the least!! Laughing

neway cupla pics!

the car..

face to face with the nemesis (my missus' brothers MR" turbo)

the heart and soul of the beast! (only F7P tho, bit lowly ATM, to be continued....... Wink )

Coops
andy 16v
Site Subscriber

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:40 pm

welcome! nice tidy motor that Wink
Roger Red Hat
Site Subscriber

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:45 pm

tis smart, get rid of spoiler at the back tho.

and tad low

engine bay tis mint mind you.
coopahstar_83
Level 1 User

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:06 pm

cheers rog mate!shud b tidy, spent 2 months cleanin it!!! want to know what it looked like before?.....this.... Wink

and no am keepin the spoiler, after much deliberation decided i like it, its a bit different, a little bit chav i'll admit but fook it, least it aint a williams one like every1 else has got! Rolling Eyes

ur right its far too low, but am skint n cant afford to raise it at the front yet, back is comin up 2 or 3 notches on the torsion bar when the new shocks go on the later this month, am just waitin to see the damage to my bank balance after me MOT! Very Happy
hot stuff

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:44 am

thats a tidy engine!! top work!! Shocked
coopahstar_83
Level 1 User

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:17 pm

thanks man!!! and for such an aesthetically pleasing display i believe u must tell me whos breasts are in your avatar!!!! Wink

Jump to:   

SPIDER ARCHIVE